The first things that come to mind when we think of pollen are bees and spring allergies. However, it is food with incredible benefits for our bodies.
Do you know them?
Despite not being very well known, pollen is a superfood with full nutritional values and health benefits. Among these, its ability to improve physical and intellectual performance, raise defenses, and combat nutritional deficiencies stand out.
In this article, we explain what it is, their good, and how to use it so that the body absorbs it well. Also, some corrective directions listed that will help you succeed in various health disorders.
What is pollen?
Pollen is food obtained from the hive of bees, which take it from plants and bring it to their pattern in the form of reddish granules that they perform themselves. It includes all the nutrients that humans need; it is the single food that holds all 22 essential amino acids.
Pollen benefits for health
The daily consumption of pollen brings the following benefits to our health:
- Increases physical endurance reduces fatigue and facilitates recovery after convalescence.
- Improves cerebral irrigation and intellectual capacity.
- It enhances the digestive system and challenges a lack of appetite; it also favors and restores the intestinal bacterial flora.
- Improves vision, thanks to its riboflavin content.
- Stimulates the immune system and raises the defenses.
- Compensates for hypotension gradually and naturally.
- It favors the development and growth of children.
- Rules triglyceride and cholesterol levels in the blood and balance blood pH.
- It is an excellent protective addition for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- It improves sexual potency and combats impotence and frigidity. Cenforce 200mg and Tadacip 20 also solve ED problem in men
- Improves the circulatory and cardiovascular system.
- Reduces inflammation of the prostate or prostitutes, thanks to its content of zinc and sex hormones.
- It stops hair loss in some cases, thanks to its cysteine content, a nutrient that increases the hair system.
- Fight allergic rhinitis, long term.
How is pollen taken?
Pollen is food that, if consumed whole, our body does not digest or assimilate it, so we would not obtain any health benefits. Therefore, it is essential always to eat it in powder or liquid extract.
As it naturally contracted in granules, we can pound it ourselves to use it combined, for example, with one of the breakfast foods. Many naturopaths and nutritionists suggest using it at times of season change, especially in spring and fall.
Specific formulas with pollen
Here are any it formulas with healing effects for different health difficulties. In any case, it always recommended to discuss with a doctor if we hurt from any disease or use medicine since there may be necessary contraindications:
Alzheimer’s: Tincture of propolis, Ginkgo Balboa, and pollen. To use in seasons varied with periods of rest.
To improve cerebral irrigation: If we want to improve blood circulation in the brain, combat concentration, memory difficulties, or the impacts of stress, we can use poll-en together with propolis, ginseng, rosemary, and butcher’s broom. Precautions for the use of Aurogra 100 potency preparations are not complicate or difficult.
Anemia: To end anemia in the most natural way, we can prepare a salad of green leaves with alfalfa sprouts and ground pollen every day, dressed with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and a pinch of sea salt.
Cancer: To prevent cancer and even strengthen the defenses, if you already have this disease, we can take pollen, propels, milk thistle, pink lapacho, shiitake, and cat’s claw.
Hypotension: To raise the tension slightly, especially in hot weather when we feel dizzy and without energy, we can consume pollen and rosemary, one or the other, or combine them if necessary.
Lack of appetite: For those who suffer from lack of appetite or even for children who find it difficult to eat, pollen is highly indicated, along with yarrow, cinnamon, and ginger, which stimulate gastric juices.
Pollen against pollen allergy
An old remedy tells that if our body does not react well to spring it, we can gradually take chewed its granules as one granule per day. With this, our body will get used to the pollination of plants.
In this sense, pure honey, which also contains it in tiny quantities, can also be food that helps us to minimize the allergic reaction if we consume it regularly.
Curiosities about pollen
To conclude, we also include some striking facts about this food:
Pollen has three points as much protein as meat.
Beekeepers who use this daily have shown to be longer-lived.
To collect 1 kg of pollen, the bee has to make more than 60 thousand flights to the hive.
By collecting pollen, the bees secure pollination of most flowers and developing fruit.
Finally, to mark the importance of this element of nature, 75% of the world’s diet depends precisely on this pollinating activity of the honey bee, the only one qualified for this task.