Laser Hair Removal to get smooth skin permanently
Laser hair removal is a safe process by which you can remove your hair permanently. It is one of the most precise and effective processes. There are several benefits of the laser hair reduction process. You can get smooth skin for a long time over the temporary hair removal processes. The average time of a laser hair removal session is 45 minutes (approx), and you get fine results. It is far less than the time spent in the salon or you get the perfect flawless skin.
Check out some of the benefits of Laser hair removal
- Laser hair removal is an effective, precise & safe method.
- It helps to remove unwanted hair and has no side effects.
- Just like waxing, tweezing or razor, there will be no hard hair growth.
- Your ingrown hair after laser hair reduction as the hair follicle is destroyed from the root.
- Laser treatment is cost-effective and gives the best results.
- It is affordable too over other conventional methods.
- Laser hair removal is an almost pain-free procedure and does last long.
- You will experience a little amount of heat and do not feel any rash in your body.
- It is just like a hot stone massage.
Ideal Candidates for Laser Hair Removal
Mostly, people with dark hair and light skin are considered to get the best results. These are good candidates for laser hair removal. As laser technology works very well by targeting the melanin pigment of the hair The dark colored hair is easily spotted and destroyed by laser treatment. There are certain specific lasers by which you can get efficient results. These can be used with persons with dark skin tones.
The common body areas which are covered to be done under Laser hair removal are below mentioned.
Some people have excessive hair growth in the lower abdomen area and want permanent results. . This may be hereditary or due to some health conditions but you get rid of it with this effective treatment. You can undergo laser treatment to get the best results.
Knuckles and Feet:
Hair growth is common in People’s knuckles, toes, and feet at the time of puberty which may grow thicker and are visible
Hormonal changes may cause hair growth at the breast. It may also occur around the areola region.
Hair removal in the bikini area is quite common in women, and it is painful to get a saloon bikini wax. Waxing causes pain, so you can get the best results with it.
Facial hair is lighter and thinner, with laser treatment you can get a smart look. Laser hair removal is a permanent solution for unwanted hair.
Consult with our experienced dermatologist today. Book an appointment today for the best quality full-body hair reduction at an affordable cost. We had in our state-of-art clinic to facilitate you.