The latest report titled isosorbide production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Isosorbide.
|Process Included||Isosorbide Production From Dehydration Process|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material BalanceRaw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital InvestmentLand and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working CapitalVariable Cost: Raw Material, UtilitiesFixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance ChargesFinancing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on LoansDepreciation ChargesGeneral Sales and Admin CostsProduction Cost Summary|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Isosorbide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Isosorbide Production Process:
- Isosorbide Production From Dehydration Process: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Isosorbide production via the Dehydration Process. During the process, sorbitol is made from glucose hydrogenation. Next, the obtained d-sorbitol undergoes acid-catalysed dehydration in order to produce isosorbide.
Isosorbide is a diol class member and is composed of heterocycles containing oxygen. It is a white, crystalline element that is extremely hygroscopic. Strong vasodilator isosorbide is used to treat angina. It relaxes the coronary arteries to enhance blood flow around the ischemic area and prevent fatalities. Isosorbide is a natural nitrate created from glucose that has endured catalytic hydrogenation. In the course of the first stage, glucose is hydrogenated to generate sorbitol. The generated sorbitol goes through acid-catalyzed dehydration to produce monocyclic furanoid sorbitan, which, following further dehydration, delivers bicyclic furfural derivative isosorbide.
The market for isosorbide is being driven by the growing shift towards green alternatives due to environmental concerns. As it is biodegradable, it is used as an alternative to fossil fuel derivatives which is furthering its market demand. Furthermore, owing to the strict regulations implied by the governments over the use of bioplastics in different industries, including food and beverage (F&B) and healthcare, are further driving the market’s expansion. Apart from that, polycarbonate manufactured by employing isosorbide is witnessing a surge in demand as it finds application in construction, automotive, electronics, and security which will likely push the industry’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Isosorbide Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Isosorbide market?
- What are the various processes used for Isosorbide production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Isosorbide?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Isosorbide?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Isosorbide?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Isosorbide?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Isosorbide production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Isosorbide production?
- What is the time frame for Isosorbide plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Isosorbide?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Isopropyl Alcohol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isopropyl-alcohol
- Isophthalic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isophthalic-acid
- Isophorone Diisocyanate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isophorone-diisocyanate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA