Sometimes you start your computer to play a game and find out that the Logitech F710 you have been using is suddenly not getting detected by your PC at all. However, considering that this situation could possibly arise due to driver issues, this article brings you the steps that you can follow in order to fix the Logitech F710 issue with Windows 10.
How to Fix Logitech F710 Not Working On Windows10
If your Logitech F710 abruptly stops showing up on your device, it probably hints at the need to update Windows drivers which is, of course, essential to maintain the overall performance of hardware as well as software. So, how can you fix this problem and bring your gamepad back to life?
Here are effective ways to help fix the Logitech issue in your PC.
Update Driver with Windows 10
If your Logitech F710 isn’t working, the first place you need to tap into is the device manager in your Windows 10. Sometimes, it is as simple as that. To fix the driver issue for your Logitech F710 using Microsoft’s Xbox 360 controller drivers from the device manager, you must follow these steps:
- Firstly, you need to go to the Start Menu and get to the Device Manager.
- Now, Find Other devices section from where you have to click on Wireless Gamepad F710.
- Now that you have clicked on F710, you have to pick the Update driver option in the next step.
- Then, click on the Browse my computer for driver software option.
- Hit the Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer option given there.
- Then, click double on Xbox 360 Peripherals and then again, hit a double-click on the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows option.
- Confirm by clicking on Yes and once you finish doing that, you may now Close the window.
Now that you have completed the steps mentioned above for updating the Logitech F710 driver, you should be able to find Logitech connected to your device.
To check if it is now connected, simply hit the Logitech button that is present at the center of the gamepad. If you are able to find the game bar display, it confirms that your device is now on.
If you are unable to find any update on the device manager, then you must visit the official website of Logitech and type Logitech F710 Gamepad driver to find and reinstall it from there.
Windows 10, Check Logitech F710 Batteries and USB Port
As much as important it is to have the driver up to date in order to keep the Logitech F710 issue in control, you must not overlook the importance of proper hardware settings on your Windows 10.
If you are facing issues with your Logitech F710 gamepad, it is essential to check into the connections like USB port as well as the battery.
Here’s what checkpoints you must make a walk through in order to fix the Logitech F710 gamepad issue:
- You should try checking the USB port performance by changing the current port to another one and see if the error has occurred out of the port.
- You can change the batteries in your Logitech F710 gamepad and figure out if a poor battery performance was causing your gadget issues.
- In the midst of the steps above, do not forget to check if the switch of your Gamepad is turned on.
Once you make a check on these connection and battery factors, your issue will most likely be resolved.
So, there’s what you can do to effectively kill the issue bothering the connectivity of Logitech F710 Gamepad on your Windows 10. While you can quickly refresh the setup by switching USB port and battery, updating the driver manually, or via the official website of Logitech can be a surefire trick to get it to show up at your system.
If you have any suggestions and opinions related to this section, feel free to shoot them at the comment box below.
For driving huge customers to your website from social media dive into the link.