Thermobalancing therapy with Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Treatment has proven its effectiveness and safety in stopping prostate enlargement and even reduces the size of enlarged prostate. Using the Dr Allen’s Device in men with an enlarged prostate dramatically reduces lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
However, doctors prefer to prescribe risky drugs and operations to men with BPH. People discuss side effects and complications after conventional medications and minimally invasive prostate surgeries, and this is worrying for men, particularly when the first signs of an enlarged prostate appear. This anxiety stops men to look around for a safety BPH treatment option as he believes that doctors will prescribe medications and operations.
What men should know about prostate enlargement
- Prostate enlargement or BPH is non-cancerous and non-life-threatening condition. Therefore, it must be treated safely in the first place.
- The prostate gland surrounds the urethra at the neck of the bladder. As the prostate enlarges, the gland presses against and pinches the urethra. This causes irritating urination problems that require attention and treatment.
- He is not alone men who has an enlarged prostate, as it is very common condition and the risk of having BPH increases as men get older. By age 60, over one-half of men have BPH, and up to 90 percent of men older than 80.
- BPH drugs, surgeries are risky. They do not treat the affected prostate gland itself but try to relieve the symptoms and in long-term can lead to new health problems.
- Thermobalancing therapy improves blood circulation in the prostate removing the cause of BPH, stopping prostate enlargement and the irritating symptoms.
Dr Allen’s Device can prevent anxiety in men with BPH
Dr Allen’s Device is a class 1 medical device; therefore, it does not require the involvement of a notified body. The device is registere with Medical Healthcare Agency in 2010. So, every man with BPH can use it day and night without worrying, since the device is safe.
Empirical evidence strongly suggests that Dr. Allen’s Device helps men with enlarged prostate reduce the prostate volume and urination symptoms. A clinical study on Thermobalancing therapy, in which 124 men participated, confirmed the effectiveness of Dr. Allen’s device in men with BPH. Many scientific articles were publishe in leading medical journals,
The use of Thermobalancing therapy in men with an enlarged prostate can prevent the development of anxiety by reducing symptoms and the need for drugs and surgeries. Thermobalancing therapy with Dr Allen’s Device was patente by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This is compelling evidence that this is a completely new treatment for chronic diseases, including an enlarged prostate.
Fine Treatment https://finetreatment.com is a healthcare company, a manufacturer, and distributor of wearable therapeutic Dr. Allen’s Devices. Fine Treatment is a UK Department for International Trade (DIT) register supplier to international buyers. Dr. Allen’s device is the most cost-effective solution and as its price is less than $200.