Biryani Recipes by Cooking Classics
Biryani: Biryani Recipe by Cooking Classics
- Garlic 15 cloves
- Ginger 10 g
- dried chili pepper 25 g
- Zira seeds 50 g
- Cardamom 10 pieces
- Nutmeg ½ piece
- natural yogurt 700 g
- Mutton 2 kg
- Melted butter 350 g
- Onion 100 g
- Bay leaf 4 pieces
- basmati rice 1 kg
- Salt taste
There are cooking instructions.
Grind the garlic, ginger, paprika, egg whites, and walnuts using a food processor or mortar.
Put the spices in a large bowl, add 600 grams of kefir, cut the meat into large pieces, and add salt. Refrigerate it for two hours.
Heat 100g of melted butter in a small frying pan and fry the chopped onion for 5-7 minutes until golden and translucent. Then place them on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
Heat 200 g oil in a small pan and fry the mulberry leaves for 1 minute. Add the meat to the marinade, add salt, reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
Boil the phase lag rice according to package directions until half cooked. In a separate container, mix 150 ml of water, 4 tablespoons of oil, 100 grams of cheese, and salt.
The meat is mixed with medium-cooked rice and then mixed with oil and fried onions. Wrap tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Biryani is Bombay Pulau with meat.
Biryani is a traditional Indian dish and Pulau made with various spices is one of the most popular and delicious Indian dishes. It consists of long-grain basmati rice (with water: brine, brine, brine), meat (such as chicken or lamb), and vegetables. There is also a leafy green version. Biryani is a traditional meat dish cooked in oil. Soy is another.
The oil used to make biryani is so rich that it contains more than 15 types of spices which give it a unique taste. This masala distinguishes biryani from rice pilaf dishes. Not all Indians like to measure spices while making biryani at home. Making delicious smoothies with ready-made mixes is easy.
Bombay Biryani Masala Pav Masala ingredients are sourced from BestoIndia Indian Food Company. Delicious Indian Rice Style Bombay Biryani. Indian manufacturers also recommend our best traditional biryani recipe to make this instant pulao with pictures. We show you how to make this delicious Indian dish.
Ingredients (for two servings).
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- basmati rice 1 cup
- chicken meat 1 ham or 2-3 chicken thighs (about 300 g),
- onion (large) 1 pc.
- tomato (large) 1 pc.
- butter (or ghee) 1 tbsp,
- seasoning for Bombay Biryani 2 tsp (or to taste).
For marinating meat:
- natural yogurt 3-4 tablespoons,
- garlic 1 clove,
- ginger 2 slices,
- dried mint 0.5 tsp,
- cilantro greens 2-3 bushes (or dried cilantro – 1 tsp),
- lemon juice 1 tsp,
- salt to taste.
For cooking rice:
- bay leaf 1 pc.,
- dried chili pepper 1 pc.,
- cloves 1 bud,
- Zira 0.5 tsp
The recipe for this popular Indian dish is simple.
- First the salted chicken.
- Cut the chicken legs into several pieces or take 3 chicken legs and cut each one in half.
- Add chopped ginger. Wash and mix well.
- Place the chicken pieces on a plate and add the chicken and ginger. To prepare Bombay Biryani, add 1 teaspoon of each masala, dry cumin, paprika (or paprika), and salt to taste.
- Mix the chicken breast well so that the chicken breast absorbs the spices.
- Mix the yogurt with the chicken, then add the lemon juice and mix again. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge to marinate for an hour.
- After cooking the patient for 3-4 hours, the chicken will be delicious.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and let it cool for 30 minutes.
The roast beef was perfect.
- Cut the onion in half and finely chop the other half.
- Heat the oil in a thick-walled saucepan or wok (such as a Hepicol Plasma Wok 28 cm) over low heat until the pan melts. Transfer the mushrooms to a plate after they have been removed from the pan.
- If using fresh tomatoes, wash and finely chop them.
- Place canned tomatoes in a blender if you intend to use them.
- Prepare the spices for cooking the rice. Metal bags or spice bags are convenient and eliminate the need to vacuum rice and spices.
- Peel the rice and wash it with clean water and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Basmati rice is recommended for this dish, as this type of rice is very nutritious. The seed powder is aromatic, and wet-dry, and produces good seeds.
- Add the onion to the pan. Add fried onion and garlic. Raise the heat and cook until the meat is tender.
- Add the diced (or canned) tomatoes to the skillet, reduce the heat to medium and bring the water to a boil.
- Add 1/2 cup hot water or chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Cook the chicken and turn off the heat.
- Now it’s time for some rice.
- Half boil. Add water to the pan (add soaked rice in hot water (add water)) and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Now Time for Rice:
- Pour half the rice over the chicken and fry for a minute. Bombay Eggplant Biryani.
- Pour the soup or chicken stock into the pot and partially cover the pot.
- Cover the pot, reduce the heat, and bring the water to a boil.
- Cook for 20 minutes at simmering, while reducing the heat when the water starts to boil.
- Then remove the cover and gently shake the door.
- Check the taste and smell of the rice. Add soy sauce and stir. When the rice is tender, turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Bombay Chicken Biryani
Food may be used as a treatment for sleep Disorder
The 12 foods that will help you cope with erectile dysfunction