If you’re looking for a luxurious and unforgettable trip, look no further than a dhow cruise. These cruises offer travellers an unforgettable experience as they sail around the beautiful coastline of Egypt. Although there are many dhow cruise marinas in Egypt, not all of them are worth your time and money. In this blog post, we will guide you through the best dhow cruise marina in Egypt and help you make an informed decision about where to spend your vacation.
What to Expect on a Dhow Cruise
If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience, then a dhow cruise is the perfect way to go. These traditional sailing boats feature elegant interiors and stunning views of the Nile River and its towns and villages. Depending on where you cruise, you may enjoy a relaxing day out or a more adventurous journey.
Upon boarding your dhow, be sure to take time to explore the ship’s captain’s cabin. This is where you’ll find all of the vessel’s important documents and maps. The crew also takes turns staying here during night watches in order to keep an eye on things.
As you settle in for your voyage, be sure to enjoy a cup of hot tea or coffee in one of the ship’s cozy nooks. During long voyages, this will help to make up for the lack of sleep that you may inevitably get during the trip.
When it comes time for dinner, remember that everything onboard is cooked over an open flame. This means that food can be very salty and spicy, so it’s a good idea to bring along some snacks if you’re looking for something other than traditional Egyptian fare.
Your day at sea will largely depend on where your cruise vessel is heading. If you’re visiting historical sites such as Philae or Alexandria, then expect your day ashore to consist mainly of walking around these UNESCO World Heritage Sites. However, if your boat is cruising through quieter villages and farmlands, then chances are you’ll spend
The Different Types of Dhow Cruises
There are many types of dhow cruises available to tourists in Egypt, each with its own unique advantages and disadvantages.
The most common type of cruise is the traditional dhow cruise. This involves sailing on a traditional dhow, a large wooden vessel that has been used for centuries to transport goods and passengers across the Mediterranean Sea.
Dhow cruises offer a unique experience that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. They are perfect for visitors who want to explore the local culture and enjoy stunning views of the coastline.
However, dhow cruises do have some limitations. For example, they are not suitable for travellers with mobility issues or those who are afraid of large boats. Additionally, they can be quite expensive compared to other types of cruises.
Another popular type of cruise is the catamaran cruise. These vessels are smaller than traditional dhows and feature high-speed water jets that allow them to reach much faster speeds than other types of boats.
Catamaran cruises offer an interesting alternative to traditional dhow cruises because they allow passengers to see more scenery during their trip. They also have shorter journey times than traditional dhows, making them ideal for visitors who want to explore different parts of the country quickly.
However, catamaran cruises do have some disadvantages as well. They tend to be less comfortable than traditional dhows and can be quite expensive compared to other types of cru
The Best Dhow Cruise Marinas in Egypt
If you’re looking for a relaxing, hassle-free cruise on the Nile River then a dhow cruise is the perfect way to go. There are plenty of great dhow cruise marinas in Egypt where you can take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Here are five of the best:
1. Al Maharesh Sailboat Harbour
This popular dhow cruise marina is located just outside of ancient Cairo in Maharesh sailboat harbour. It has well-maintained facilities with shade and toilets for visitors, as well as restaurants, taverns and shops. The staff are very friendly and will help you plan your trip around the area.
2. Ezbet El Naga Marina
Located in the heart of downtown Cairo, Ezbet El Naga Marina is an ideal place to take a romantic Nile Cruise by boat. With plenty of restaurants and bars nearby, it makes for an exciting night out while cruising downriver. The staff here are helpful and friendly, making sure that all your needs are met while aboard your boat.
3. Damietta Dhow Cruise Ship Harbor
One of the newer dhow cruise marinas in Egypt, Damietta Dhow Cruise Ship Harbor is located just south of Cairo in a secluded part of town. This beautiful facility offers excellent facilities including showers and toilets for visitors, as well as several restaurants and shops on site. Staff here speak
How Much Does It Cost to Take a Dhow Cruise?
When planning your trip to Egypt, there are a few things you’ll want to consider: the type of tourist visa you need, the cost of flights, and the cost of hotels. But unless you have an Egyptian friend or family member who can show you around, one of your best options for exploring this ancient land is on a dhow cruise.
A dhow cruise is an amazing way to see the Nile Delta and all that Egypt has to offer without having to spend a fortune. Many dhow cruises depart from Alexandria or Luxor, both in Egypt’s mainland. While each port has its own attractions and drawbacks (Alexandria has more shopping options), most tours include a stop at a remote palm-lined beach for swimming and sunbathing before continuing on to explore historic sites like Philae and Edfu.You can also check for Ssp scholarship status there it will be really helpful for you.
To get the best deal on a dhow cruise, it’s important to compare prices with more than one company. Websites like Cruise Critic can help you find what you’re looking for by sorting through hundreds of reviews from past passengers. And don’t forget to ask your travel agent aboutspecial deals they may be able to offer – sometimes they have access to pre-booked cruises that aren’t publicly advertised yet!
What to Pack for a Dhow Cruise
If you’re looking for a unique adventure, consider booking a cruise on a dhow – one of the traditional wooden boats that are used throughout the Middle East. While there are many dhow cruises to choose from in Egypt, we’ve selected five of our favorites. Here’s what you need to pack for a dhow cruise:
1. Swimwear and sunscreen: A cruise on a dhow is definitely an outdoor adventure, so be prepared for some sunbathing and swimming! Bring enough swimwear and sunscreen to stay comfortable all day long.
2. Towels: Towels are always a good idea when exploring new places, and they’ll come in handy on your voyage aboard a dhow too. Make sure to bring plenty of beach towels as well as bath towels if you plan on taking any baths while cruising around the Nile River.
3. Sunglasses: The bright sun can be hard to deal with when you’re trying to enjoy your vacation, so make sure to pack some sunglasses with you! Check ahead to see if your chosen dhow cruise offers any special accommodations for those who wear contacts or glasses.
4. Camera: If photography is your thing, bring along your favorite camera! You may even get lucky and capture some amazing photos while sailing down the Nile River.
5. Snacks: Pack some snacks in case you get hungry during your voyage aboard a dhow – this is an unpredictable activity after
Tips for Enjoying a Dhow Cruise in Egypt
If you are looking for a unique way to experience ancient Egyptian culture and stunning coastal scenery, a dhow cruise is the perfect way to go. Here are some tips for enjoying a dhow cruise in Egypt:
1. Choose the right dhow cruise ship. There are many different types of dhow cruises available, so it is important to choose the one that is right for your needs. Some ships offer more traditional tours while others are geared towards luxury travel.
2. Book your cruise early. The earlier you book, the better chance you have of securing a spot on the boat. Many boats fill up quickly, so be sure to put your name down as soon as possible!
3. Make sure to bring adequate supplies. Bring sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottles, and hats if you plan on spending any time outside on deck. Pack healthy snacks and enough napkins so that you don’t have to worry about interrupting your fun with bathroom breaks!
4. Be prepared for rough seas! A lot of times during a dhow cruise, waves will be high and the ship will bounce around quite a bit. This can be quite jarring if you’re not used to it and may cause nausea or other symptoms in those who are susceptible. If this happens to you, just remember to take it easy and relax until the voyage ends!
When planning your next trip to Egypt, be sure to consider a dhow cruise. These beautiful vessels offer an unforgettable experience as they sail along the Nile River. Not only are they beautiful to look at, but dhow cruises also offer some of the best wildlife viewing in all of Egypt. If you’re looking for a truly unique travel experience, don’t miss out on taking a dhow cruise! You can Also Check NSP scholarship for your child here.